nuffnang adds

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fuel-Up at Fuel Shack



Me and my big bro went to Fuel Shack Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) because I really want to have a taste of the burgers. A lot of people including my friends and my classmates said that Fuel Shack served the best burgers. So, me and my brother decided to go there together. I remembered that day was Hari Wilayah Persekutuan, so the traffic in KL was really calm. My bro decided to drive there instead of using LRT and Monorel. 



The Menu. I have to say the price is "delicious" as it taste.

We both ordered Mini Tower (set-add fries) since we're both prefer beef more than chicken. I also added on blue cheese to my burger. 


Here it is, the Mini Tower. This burger served patties instead of processed beef. We really enjoyed the tender taste of the beef. The beef was juicy and moist. It was a really lucky day for out tongue to taste the delicious grilled beef.


Tarot enjoying his Mini Tower.



Thanks, for "belanja" me!!

We really enjoyed our burgers. It was super delicious and I would like to rate 5/5 to the burgers. I think I will eat at Fuel Shack again but it depend to my budget. 



Click the link below for the menu and any information needed:






No comments:

Post a Comment